1. Keep the focus on the school work
- Uniforms reduce the peer pressure and influence of fashion.
- Uniforms reduce distractions caused by suggestive attire and jewelry.
- Students from less affluent households aren’t teased or humbled due to their appearance.
- The primary goal becomes student self expression through school work, intellect and character.
2. Improve School Safety
- Studies show that violence, thefts, and gang influence decrease with uniform use.
- Teachers and administrators can identify individuals not enrolled at their school. Security and control at school grounds increase.
3. Create pride in the community
- Uniforms identify and engage students to be contributing members of their community.
- A uniform dress code helps prepare students for future roles in professional and corporate work.
- Embroidered or screened school logos become an emblem of “team spirit” in schools and neighborhoods.
4. Less Expensive than Fashion
- Uniforms save parents money by reducing spending on fashion.
- School uniforms are specially made to outperform and outlast chanin store clothing
5. Popular with Parents
- Uniforms make mornings easier for busy parents. Children get dressed quickly and clean up is easy.
- Once in place, uniforms programs grow quickly, spreading to nearby school systems and communiites.