Parents, track your kids progress with Pupil Path
Do you know about Pupil Path? It’s a new interactive website that Grady uses to keep everyone on track and connected – staff, teachers, parents, and students. On Pupil Path, you can check your student’s academic progress, view their attendance, and read anecdotal logs left by teachers.
Pupil Path is a very important source of information for you and your child, and a very simple and convenient way to monitor your child’s progress. Below is a quick guide to getting started. Download the full document (courtesy of pupilpath.com).
QUICK GUIDE TO PUPIL PATH
FIRST STEPS ON PUPIL PATH
Register at pupilpath.skedula.com (click ARE YOU A NEW USER? and complete the
information). After registering, click on the link in the Datacation email sent to you.
Log into pupilpath.skedula.com.
- Class Schedule: This tab displays your child’s current schedule and teachers.
- Assignment Tab / Assignment Shortcut: This tab displays your child’s assignments and grades on those assignments. Choose from the All Assignments view, the Upcoming Assignments View and the Graded Assignments view
- Grades Tab / Grades Shortcut: This tab displays your grades, past and present. Choose from Class Performance view, Report Card view, Transcript view, or Exam view.
- Attendance Tab / Attendance Shortcut: This tab displays your child’s Daily attendance history and Course attendance history.
- Calendar Tab: This tab displays your child’s daily attendance history as well as class attendance forany class where the teacher is using the online attendance function.
- Progress Tab: This tab compares your child’s earned credits against the school Tracking and the New York State Graduation requirements.