We recommend all Grady students wear a school uniform. All orders should be placed through Ms. Matone and can be picked up in her office.
The uniform options consist of the following:
- Pique Polo shirt (white or maroon with logo) — SKU 170 on attached order form
- Men’s-Tailored shirt (white only with logo) — SKU 220 on attached order form
- Women’s-Tailored shirt (white only with logo) — SKU 240 on attached order form
- Black twill or khaki twill pants (no denim or jeans) — To order through school, please contact Ms. Matone for SKU & Size info.
- Black twill or khaki twill skirt (no denim or jeans) — To order through school, please contact Ms.Matone for SKU & Size info.
- Physical Education Uniform
The following optional items are also available for purchase: cardigans, vests, and sweat-suits in white and maroon. (See attached order-form for SKU numbers). The only acceptable forms of payment are cash and money order (made out to W. E. Grady High School). Personal checks will not be accepted. You will be notified once your order is ready. Click here to see the order form.
If you have any further questions or concerns, please call (718) 332-5000 ext 1350. Thank you for your cooperation.